Ford Car Loans
Be a true blue Aussie with Ford finance
Ford is a genuine Australian brand with SUV's designed by Australian engineers. Ford finance will connect you to performance technology adapted to build cars that are practical and economical for Australian's everyday needs.
Why drive a Ford?
Ford's award-winning engines combine direct fuel injection with turbocharging technology to enhance power, increase fuel economy and reduce emissions.
The Ford Ranger and Ford Everest models are developed in Australia, with industry-leading safety and seamless connectivity standard across the full range.
Go further with Ford finance. Get the ideal Ford car loan to drive the car of your dreams today.
Why choose Positive Lending Solutions for your Ford car loan?
A Ford car loan from Positive Lending Solutions will get you on the road sooner, with better Ford finance.
- Using a car loan broker, rather than a bank or car dealer, you'll get a larger choice of Ford car loans to maximise your savings.
- Exceptional Ford car loans from recognised leading lenders.
- Talk to someone who's local.
- Faster approvals and settlements through our custom technology and lender connections - don't wait for an answer.
- Too busy, or not sure what you need? Use our vehicle sourcing service and have us find, check and deliver your new Ford.
Find the Ford car loan that fits your finances perfectly at Positive Lending Solutions.
Your Ford car loan on your terms
Getting the right Ford car loan is easy.
- Save up to 17% on Ford finance
- 90% of applications are approved within 24 hours.
- Buy dealer new, secondhand or private sale.
- Self-employed or low income? No worries!
- Get Ford finance anywhere from your mobile phone.
- Same day loan settlement when your Ford car loan contracts are emailed directly to you.
- Choose how you want to communicate - SMS, email or telephone!
When you apply for Ford finance, our friendly staff will make the process pain-free.
Australia's Most Popular Fords:
Image courtesy of Car Advice.
The Fiesta's turbocharged 1.0L three-cylinder engine delivers 92kW power and 170Nm torque with super-low fuel consumption at 4.9L/100km. 'Eco Mode' helps you to optimise your driving style to save on fuel costs.
This striking small car offers dynamic, easy city driving, with an extensive list of driver assist features, and seamless connectivity which can use a connected phone to make an emergency call on your behalf.
Want to know more about the Ford Fiesta? Read our Ford Fiesta ST 2017 Review here
Prices for the Ford Fiesta start at $15,825 or buy with Ford finance from $69/week*
Image courtesy of Car Advice
This highly capable wagon is built for adventure, with up to seven seats making it family-friendly. The choice of either rear-wheel or all-wheel drive means you won't pay for features you don't use.
The diesel Ford Territory has a remarkable fuel economy of 8.2L/100km. Smart satellite navigation and Bluetooth voice control connect you via the 8-inch colour touchscreen.
Prices start from $42,736 or own a Territory with Ford finance from $187 per week*.
Image courtesy of Cars Guide
Perfect for navigating shopping centre carparks, the Fiesta's parking assistance will safely position your car without your hands touching the steering wheel.
The spare key can be set to limit the top speed, stereo volume and ability of the driver to receive and make calls, so you can set the parameters when young drivers head out alone.
Don't compromise power for fuel economy. The Fiesta puts out 132kW and 240Nm with fuel consumption of just 6.4L/100km.
Prices start at $27,032 or purchase with Ford finance from $118/week*
*Over a five-year loan term.
Want to drive a Ford? Calculate your potential Ford finance repayments, or get a personalised Ford car loan quote for the exact model you're interested in.