Mitsubishi Car Loans
Celebrate a Century of Adventure with Mitsubishi Finance
Create your unique street presence with the right Mitsubishi finance.
Why drive a Mitsubishi?
Making their first car in 1927, the Japanese car company now imports the seven models available in Australia, including the Mirage, Lancer, Outlander, Pajero, and Triton.
Committed to providing superior value with advanced technology to give drivers the ultimate confidence, a Mitsubishi will complement your desire to raise your lifestyle to the next level.
You can buy a Mitsubishi using Mitsubishi finance.
Why choose Positive Lending Solutions for your Mitsubishi car loan?
A Mitsubishi car loan from Positive Lending Solutions will get you a better deal on Mitsubishi finance.
- Using a car loan broker, rather than a bank or car dealer, you'll get a larger choice of Mitsubishi car loans to maximise your savings.
- Exceptional Mitsubishi car loans from recognised leading lenders.
- Talk to someone who's local.
- Faster approvals and settlements through our custom technology and lender connections - don't wait for an answer.
- Too busy, or not sure what you need? Use our vehicle sourcing service and have us find, check and deliver your new Mitsubishi.
At Positive Lending Solutions, you'll find the Mitsubishi car loan that fits your finances perfectly.
Your Mitsubishi car loan
Getting the right Mitsubishi car loan is easy.
- Save up to 17% on Mitsubishi finance
- 90% of applications are approved within 24 hours.
- Buy dealer new, secondhand or private sale.
- Self-employed or low income? No worries!
- Get Mitsubishi finance anywhere from your mobile phone.
- Same day loan settlement as your Mitsubishi car loan contracts will be emailed right to you.
- Choose how you want to communicate - SMS, email or telephone!
Talk to our friendly staff on [phone] about getting your fast Mitsubishi car loan.
Most popular Mitsubishis
Image courtesy of Car Showroom
2017 marked the first total update of this working ute in a decade, and it's now much easier to drive around town. With a smaller cab, you get a larger load and towing capacity, with the smallest capacity at 740kg or 37 bags of cement.
The Triton is a full-time 4WD, giving it a notable advantage over other utes when loaded or towing on wet roads.
The Mitsubishi Triton starts at $22,300 or purchase with Mitsubishi finance from $110/week*.
Featuring at the Dakar Rally on numerous occasions, the Pajero confidently takes on any challenge in its path. A great family car, with plenty of space for the kids, the dog, and all your gear, you can comfortably tow a caravan too.
Image courtesy of Car Advice
Good fuel economy and off-road capability make this an ideal option for long haul family trips, getting outback or towing a boat.
You can own a Mitsubishi Pajero from $53,990 or get Mitsubishi finance from $250/week*.
This medium SUV is available in everything from a basic petrol option to a high spec plug-in hybrid which still offers great towing capacity.
Image courtesy of Car Advice
A flexible interior allows you to carry either people or cargo comfortably, and the Outlander is easier to drive and park than most seven-seaters due to its smaller size. You find key safety equipment and the latest phone connectivity and entertainment inside too.
Prices for the Mitsubishi Outlander start at $28,750 or purchase with Mitsubishi finance from $130/week*
*Over a five-year loan term.
If you're considering a Mitsubishi, you can get a personalised Mitsubishi car loan quote for the model you like best.