Holden Car Loans
Make a statement with Holden finance
Make a statement by owning a Holden as your next car. Drive the car of your dreams when you get your ideal car loan.
When you buy a Holden you'll benefit from lifetime capped price servicing program available at over 200 dealerships Australia-wide, and it covers not just new Holdens, but previous models too; as well as a five-year warranty on new vehicles.
The Australian design team in Port Melbourne still play a vital role in the innovation and creative process of new models now manufactured overseas.
Vehicles are tested and optimised at the Lang Lang Proving Ground in Victoria. From the popular Commodore to hatchbacks and utes, you can be confident your Holden is tuned for Australian conditions.
Why choose Positive Lending Solutions for your Holden car loan?
A Holden car loan from Positive Lending Solutions will get you the keys faster, with a better deal on Holden finance.
- Using a car loan broker, rather than a bank or car dealer, you'll get a larger choice of Holden car loans to maximise your savings.
- Exceptional Holden car loans from recognised leading lenders.
- Talk to someone who's local.
- Faster approvals and settlements through our custom technology and lender connections - don't wait for an answer.
- Too busy, or not sure what you need? Use our vehicle sourcing service and have us find, check and deliver your new Holden.
At Positive Lending Solutions, you'll find the Holden car loan that fits your finances perfectly.
Your Holden car loan.
Getting the right car loan is easy.
- Save up to 17% on Holden finance
- 90% of applications are approved within 24 hours.
- Buy dealer new, secondhand or private sale.
- Self-employed or low income? No worries!
- Get Holden finance anywhere from your mobile phone.
- Same day loan settlement as your Holden car loan contracts will be emailed right to you.
- Choose how you want to communicate - SMS, email or telephone!
When you apply for Holden finance, our friendly staff will make the process pain-free.
Top Holden Models to consider:
Image courtesy of Cars Guide
A well-equipped ute with a diesel engine, this powerful vehicle carries and tows big loads with ease. Opt for dual-range four-wheel-drive if you're heading off-road.
For a ute this size, it's quiet to ride in and steers well. New technology includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
New electric steering improves the feel as well as reducing fuel use over the previous hydraulic steering. This ute is a serious workhorse with the minimum load capacity across the range at 800 kg - that's 40 bags of cement.
The Holden Colorado starts at $39,321 or buy with Holden finance from $170/week*.
Available in hatchback, sedan or wagon, this is a popular company fleet car and a versatile family vehicle. It's powerful and commands street presence, with surprising agility through corners.
Image courtesy of Car Advice
The 2016 model was the last built in Australia, with production now shifting to Korea.
Prices start from $19,890 or get Holden finance from $87/week*.
With 18-inch alloy wheels, an electric sunroof, leather appointed trim, as well as Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, this five-seater SUV makes a nice family car.
Image courtesy of Car Advice
With excellent safety features including a reversing camera and with ISOFIX anchors provide for child seats as well as dual zone climate control, the base model is great value for money.
Prices for the Holden Captiva start at $26,990 or purchase with Hyundai finance from $117/week*
*Over a five-year loan term.
If you're considering a new or a used Holden, why not calculate your potential Holden finance repayments, or get a personalised Holden car loan quote based on the exact model you're interested in.