Hyundai Car Loans
Hyundai finance connects you like never before
Whether you need a stylish family car or you crave the high-end connectivity found across the entire range, you can use Hyundai finance for your next car.
Hyundai represents fantastic value and superb quality, with interiors that make driver usability the #1 priority.
Based in South Korea, the brand entered the Australian automotive market just 30 years ago with the very competitive i30. Hyundai was the first in Australia to offer an unlimited kilometre 5-year warranty.
Thinking of purchasing a Hyundai? Find all the information you need to get a Hyundai car loan.
Why choose Positive Lending Solutions for your Hyundai car loan?
A Hyundai car loan from Positive Lending Solutions will get you the keys faster, with a better deal on Hyundai finance.
- Using a car loan broker, rather than a bank or car dealer, you'll get a larger choice of Hyundai car loans to maximise your savings.
- Exceptional Hyundai car loans from recognised leading lenders.
- Talk to someone who's local.
- Faster approvals and settlements through our custom technology and lender connections - don't wait for an answer.
- Too busy, or not sure what you need? Use our vehicle sourcing service and have us find, check and deliver your new Hyundai.
At Positive Lending Solutions, you'll find the Hyundai car loan that fits your finances perfectly.
Your Hyundai car loan.
Getting the right car loan is easy.
- Save up to 17% on Hyundai finance
- 90% of applications are approved within 24 hours.
- Buy dealer new, secondhand or private sale.
- Self-employed or low income? No worries!
- Get Hyundai finance anywhere from your mobile phone.
- Same day loan settlement as your Hyundai car loan contracts will be emailed right to you.
- Choose how you want to communicate - SMS, email or telephone!
When you apply for Hyundai finance, our friendly staff will make the process pain-free.
Hyundai's you'll want to know about:
Six time winner of the Australia's Best Car Award for small cars, the base model i30 comes with 16-inch alloy wheels, an 8-inch satellite navigation system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Image courtesy of Drive.
This car meets the Hyundai promise to make premium features standard. You'll find the comfort you want, extensive safety features, and a great driving experience.
The Hyundai Autolink app connects the car computer to your mobile phone via Bluetooth, allowing you to track the car's performance, find your car in a multi-level car park, and even monitor tyre pressure.
Read our 2017 Hyundai i30 review here >
The Hyundai i30 starts at $22,990 or buy with Hyundai finance from $101/week*.
The Hyundai Tucson is a beautiful family SUV, smoother and quieter to drive than its competitors. The roomy and comfortable cabin carries passengers effortlessly due to suspension and steering that's been extensively tested and optimised for Australian conditions.
Image courtesy of Cars Guide
Available in six-speed manual and six-speed automatic, both options provide driving pleasure and improved fuel economy, with towing capacity and a 5 star ANCAP safety rating.
Prices start from $27,990 or get Hyundai finance from $123 per week*.
Hyundai Santa Fe
The generously equipped, seven-seater all-wheel-drive SUV, is designed as a family SUV, with 2 ISOFIX mounts in the second row. With clearance of 185mm, it's not designed for extensive off-road adventures.
Image courtesy of Car Advice
From the rugged yet elegant exterior to the cabin with the creature comforts you want when you're travelling with the whole family, the Santa Fe has ample storage and offers exceptional driver comfort.
Prices for the Hyundai Santa Fe start at $37,990 or purchase with Hyundai finance from $166/week*
*Over a five-year loan term.
If you're considering a car loan to buy a new or a used Hyundai, why not calculate your potential Hyundai finance repayments, or get a personalised Hyundai car loan quote based on the exact model you're interested in.