Why Should You Use a Specialist For Your Novated Lease?
Why should you use a specialist for your novated lease?
Are you thinking of getting a novated lease? Perhaps you’re worried about the novated lease costs or you simply want a novated lease explained.
Whatever your situation, it’s generally worthwhile to get specialist help with your novated lease. By asking for expert, you’ll instantly have expertise and access to the right lenders – saving you time, money and a great deal of stress.
Speak to Positive Lending Solutions and learn how using a specialist could benefit your novated lease.
Novated lease explained
There are several steps to getting a novated lease and the process can seem overwhelming - especially if you haven’t had experience in the car finance industry before.
Just as those wanting to buy a home would often use a mortgage broker, it’s a great idea to ask for help from specialists before you set about getting a novated lease for a new vehicle.
Here are some facts about novated leasing:
- It’s a salary packaging option
- It’s not offered by all employers
- The lease, running costs, and fringe benefits tax will be deducted from your pre-tax earnings
- You will only pay PAYG income tax on your reduced salary
Benefits of using a specialist for your novated lease
- A specialist works for you: novated lease specialists will not be working for potential lenders, they’re working for you. This means that they’ll have your best interests at heart and will do everything they can to get the best novated lease for your needs.
- Tailored to your needs: a specialist will take the time to understand exactly how you intend to use the car, for how long and how you want to achieve the savings through your novated lease. The specialist will be able to quickly find a novated lease that is tailored to your individual needs – something which could take hours or days if you attempt it by yourself.
- Access to lenders: part of the reason that specialists can act much more quickly than you can when researching the right novated lease for you is that they have easy access to a wide range of lenders. This means that they can quickly see who is offering the best deals and as specialists, they’ll often get a better price than you would as a consumer.
- Experience: specialists often have decades of experience working in the car finance industry. This means that they know exactly what to look for and what to avoid. This can help give you the peace of mind that the novated lease costs will be fair and reasonable.
- Easy application process: many people need novated lease explained to them and the application process can prove extremely daunting. This is usually because it’s an agreement between three parties so it’s often more complicated than a standard loan. Using a specialist means they’ll handle the application process and make sure it’s right the first time around.
- Minimal credit checks: by using a specialist, you’ll avoid running any credit checks in your name until you give your permission to apply. This can be really important as it means that your credit score won’t be affected by multiple applications.
Start the journey today!
If you know that your employer offers you to get a car with a novated lease, you can start your car finance journey today.
Start with speaking to our expert team who can help you through the process and ensure that you make the right choices every step of the way.
Using a specialist to get your novated lease explained and to guide you through the best route for getting a novated lease will not only save you time and money. Get started by calling 1300 722 210 today.