Subaru Car Loans
Subaru Finance for City or Country
With the choice of the greatest rally cars in history or a sturdy farm workhorse, Subaru finance can change your life.
Why drive a Subaru?
This Japanese manufacturer is famous for its all-wheel drive vehicles across all models. Subaru began as a manufacturer to the Japanese air force during World War II, building its first car in 1954.
Known for reliability and performance, the seven different Subaru models that are available in Australia are popular amongst those who value performance and anyone who loves getting out into nature on the weekends.
Why choose Positive Lending Solutions for your Subaru car loan?
A Subaru car loan from Positive Lending Solutions will get you a better deal on Subaru finance.
- Using a car loan broker, rather than a bank or car dealer, you'll get a larger choice of Subaru car loans to maximise your savings.
- Exceptional Subaru car loans from recognised leading lenders.
- Talk to someone who's local.
- Faster approvals and settlements through our custom technology and lender connections - don't wait for an answer.
- Too busy, or not sure what you need? Use our vehicle sourcing service and have us find, check and deliver your new Subaru.
At Positive Lending Solutions, you'll find the Subaru car loan that fits your finances perfectly.
Your Subaru car loan
Getting the right Subaru car loan is easy.
- Save up to 17% on Subaru finance
- 90% of applications are approved within 24 hours.
- Buy dealer new, secondhand or private sale.
- Self-employed or low income? No worries!
- Get Subaru finance anywhere from your mobile phone.
- Same day loan settlement as your Subaru car loan contracts will be emailed right to you.
- Choose how you want to communicate - SMS, email or telephone!
Talk to our friendly staff on [phone] about getting your fast Subaru car loan.
Most Popular Subaru's
Image courtesy of Car Advice
The Forester is a practical car that isn't concerned with fashion. Expect excellent AWD performance on and off the road. It features generous interior space and with a wading depth of 500mm, an off-road ability that's one of the highest in this class.
For a capable, uncomplicated family SUV that handles like a sedan, you needn't look any further.
The Subaru Forester starts at $30,240 or purchase with Subaru finance from $150/week*.
The 2017 Impreza has been designed on an entirely new platform, with the aim to make it more comfortable and practical than previous models. It has a larger boot, plenty of space for passengers, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, a rearview camera, and a screen showing you as different driving features are activated.
Image courtesy of The Motor Report
Handling is improved as its lower to ground. Opt for the mid-range 2.0i-Premium for an electronic sunroof and satnav powered by Tom-Tom.
Prices for the Subaru Impreza start from $22,400 or get Subaru finance from $110/week*.
This compact crossover launched in Australia in 2017 is larger than most in this segment, with impressive off-road skills for what is really a city SUV. It's the first Subaru with lane keep assist and reverse automatic braking, boasting a 6.5inch infotainment system to complement its range of safety features.
Image courtesy of Car Advice
With a clearance of 220mm (only 5mm less than a Toyota Land Cruiser) you can confidently take the XV off-road, relying on hill-descent and tyre-slip detection for a confident driving experience.
Prices for the Subaru XV start at $27,990 or purchase with Subaru finance from $130/week*
*Over a five-year loan term.
If you're considering a Subaru, you can get a personalised Subaru car loan quote for the model you like best.