Volkswagen Car Loans
Volkswagen finance connects you with iconic German engineering
From passenger cars to SUVs and commercial vehicles, iconic German engineering gives you top quality when you purchase with Volkswagen finance.
The very first VW Beetle arrived in Australia in 1953 and, along with the retro Kombi van, has made Volkswagen's part of Australian culture.
Encouraging skilful, safe driving, Volkswagen's Driving Experience program available at five venues across Australia gives drivers the chance to test the newest VW's while mastering cornering, skid control and slalom.
Find a car you love and you can purchase it using Volkswagen finance.
Why choose Positive Lending Solutions for your Volkswagen car loan?
A Volkswagen car loan from Positive Lending Solutions will get you the keys faster, with a better deal on Volkswagen finance.
- Using a car loan broker, rather than a bank or car dealer, you'll get a larger choice of Volkswagon car loans to maximise your savings.
- Exceptional Volkswagen car loans from recognised leading lenders.
- Talk to someone who's local.
- Faster approvals and settlements through our custom technology and lender connections - don't wait for an answer.
- Too busy, or not sure what you need? Use our vehicle sourcing service and have us find, check and deliver your new Volkswagen.
At Positive Lending Solutions, you'll find the VW car loan that fits your finances perfectly.
Your Volkswagen car loan.
Getting the right car loan is easy.
- Save up to 17% on Volkswagen finance
- 90% of applications are approved within 24 hours.
- Buy dealer new, secondhand or private sale.
- Self-employed or low income? No worries!
- Get Volkswagen finance anywhere from your mobile phone.
- Same day loan settlement as your Volkswagen car loan contracts will be emailed right to you.
- Choose how you want to communicate - SMS, email or telephone!
Our favourite Volkswagens:
Image courtesy of Car Advice
With a range including a hot hatch, a comfortable city car, and even a wagon, the Golf is well-suited to country driving with fatigue detection that reminds you when to take a break.
The full range of technology and safety features includes an AWD option, alloy wheels, LED daytime driving lights, the cabin offers a delightful balance of style and ergonomics.
The direct injection turbocharged petrol engine puts out 110kW and 250Nm, with 340Nm torque in the diesel. This car handles well and from inside the cabin, you'd think you're in a larger luxury vehicle.
Read our review of the VW Golf GTI 2017
The Volkswagen Golf starts at $23,990 or buy it with Volkswagen finance from $105/week*.
The smallest VW has five doors and can be fairly classified as a 'supermini'. With alloy wheels, rearview camera, a fuel-efficient turbocharged engine and the latest connectivity the Polo is primed for urban adventure.
Image courtesy of Drive
The standard range of features can be supplemented with accessories and extra features including adaptive cruise control. The latest model is bigger, stronger and safer than previous editions, without any added weight. Available in 14 body colours, there's room to express yourself.
Prices start from $16,990 or get Volkswagen finance from $75/week*.
Blending practicality with fun, the VW Tiguan is really a "hot-hatch SUV" offering all-wheel-drive with a punchy engine. Inside, a slick infotainment system and driver personalisation make this family SUV a comfortable ride for everyone inside.
Image courtesy of Car Advice.
There are lots of thoughtful extras, like four sunglasses holders, and a driver assistance package for parking. A solid jack-of-all-trades, this sporty SUV will quickly become an important part of the family.
Prices for the Volkswagen Tiguan start at $31,990 or purchase with Volkswagen finance from $140/week*
*over a five-year loan term.
If you're considering a new or a used Volkswagen, why not calculate your potential Volkswagen finance repayments, or get a personalised Volkswagen car loan quote based on the exact model you're interested in.